Spectator Statistics

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Crummy 2010 "Summary Of Art" Meme?


~NeoVersion7 - 2010 "Summary Of Art" Meme

IT IS TIME TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE 2010 ENDS! A MEME! LOLWAT?

My Final Deviation of 2009 is a Meme like this. So I will continue this Tradition and allow this Meme to be my "Final Deviation of 2010". HURRHURR!

Featured Deviations:

January: DB - Magnet Alternative
February: DB - Coming Soon Characters 2
March: A Single Red Leaf
April: Happy BornDay Beats
May: My Golden Girl
June: Drawing Day 2010
July: ScrapYard Team
August: Level 22 Neo
September: Happy BornDay Hatsune Miku
October: Leo Strut
November: AFA X - I AM THE STRONGEST SPY
December: Happy Yukkuri Holidays

...

To all of my Watchers and to all Viewers out there...

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! So Take Care and Take It Easy!

...

Original Meme (c) AudreyDutroux
Vocaloid "Hatsune Miku" (c) Crypton Future Media
Touhou Project "Yukkuri Cirno" (c) Team Shanghai Alice
Team Fortress 2 "Spy" (c) Valve Corporation
All Other Characters (c) Their Respective Owners

Take It Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment