Spectator Statistics

Wednesday 1 December 2010

A Montage Of 22 Years Of Friendship!


~NeoVersion7 - 22 Years Of Friendship

My First Deviation since I gained 50000 PageViews... LULZ...

I started a Personal Project on 27 August 2010 (My 22nd BornDay) to celebrate 22 Years of my Existence and to show my Appreciation to every Friend that I have ever made since I was born. My Friends made my entire Life worth living... And they still do so now...

The Idea behind this Project is that I draw every Friend of mine in my "Style" but only those who volunteer will be drawn. I posted my Project Plan on my FaceBook Wall and waited for my Friends to respond. 21 of my Friends volunteered and they provided me with Photos of themselves which I could use as References. 22 Years of my Existence represented by 21 of my Friends? Could I be my 1st Friend? Could I represent my 1st Year of my own Life? LOLWUT?!

Then I drew all 21 Portraits of my 21 Friends and I compiled and displayed all of them in a simple Flash Animation... Which is THIS Deviation!

...

The Inspiration behind this Animation is this...



Song: "I Wish" - Touhou Kinema Kan (2nd Curtain)

...

My Animation is similar but I had to keep it simple so that I would not spend more Time on this Project than I have to. I could spend more Weeks to fix every single Error than you can find or I could move forward and draw lots of other Stuff to fill my Gallery. Which Option sounds better to you?

My 21 Volunteers will receive their respective Portraits from me and I hope that they like it and share it with their own Friends. All I ask is that they link back to me. Some Recognition for all of my Efforts would be nice. LULZ...

I am pleased that this Animation is finished and submitted on 1 December. I spent more than 3 Months on this Project from Start to Finish and that should be sufficient. I like how it all turned out and I still like the Song itself and its Lyrics... Because I like Touhou!

Well... That is all that I can think about mentioning about this Deviation. I thank all 21 of my Friends who were patient with me while I made this. Do not feel depressed if you were not involved in this. If you think of me as your Friend then this Deviation is dedicated to you too...


~NeoVersion7 - Montage Of Friendship

...

Art (c) Me (NeoVersion7)
All Characters (c) Themselves (LULZ?)
Song (c) Touhou Kinema Kan (2nd Curtain)

Take It Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment