Spectator Statistics

Friday 1 August 2008

Cake Was A Lie But It Was Delicious...

Alright, I believe I should be explaining more about the current contents of my little Blog here. Alrighty then! Here goes!...

...

- PROFILE

Allow me to introduce myself. In the world of reality, I'm known as Yusri. My friends call me "Yus". It's really weird seeing people on the Internet using "Yus" instead of "Yes". What? Does it really sound better that way?...

On the Internet, I prefer to be called "Neo". Unless you have some serious business with me, I'd like to be called "Neo". Why "Neo"? I like The Matrix Trilogy! It's really that simple...

Also, I'm NOT a girl. Just because I have the drawing of a female as my Profile Icon doesn't automatically mean that I'm one. You don't need to see my real appearance. Treasure your eyesight while you still have them. On the Internet, showing your true self will attract Photoshoppers who have nothing better to do in their spare time. All it takes is a photo and they'll go wild. Believe me, I'd do the same thing as well... And I have...

I live in Singapore. Where exactly? You also don't need to know. I fail at handling visitors and I don't want any stalkers in my area of residence. So stay where you are, damn it!...


...

- ARTWORKS AND PROJECTS
I mentioned in my previous post that I'm an Artist. In this section, you'll find Links to websites that contain my artworks and other creations...

"Destiny Blade" was a Final Year Project that I did in a team in order to graduate from Republic Polytechnic. After I graduated, I started an original comic called "Destiny Blades". I hope that someday my comic would find its way into the hearts and minds of comic readers everywhere...

"Doodle War" is simply an Artdump in a Blog that my schoolmates created after our graduation. The main purpose is to share whatever we draw in our spare time. Feel free to take a look around...

...

- ANONYMOUS AND SCIENTOLOGY (Please Read)
Many years ago, a SCIENCE FICTION WRITER named L. Ron Hubbard invented Scientology, an organisation that aims to help people reach spiritual enlightenment. According to Hubbard, the word itself means, "The Study of Knowingness" and the organisation uses its own technology or "Tech" to achieve this aim...

During my years in Republic Polytechnic, I learned about Scientology through YTMND.Com. Scientology calls itself a Religion and they are known worldwide as "The Church of Scientology". However, I learned that Scientology does NOT operate in any way like an actual religion. I also learned about how Scientology is connected to certain crimes that have happened in the past...

Religion is supposed to be free. Anyone can join and leave whenever they choose to. They don't need to pay money to join, stay in or leave. Scientology does NOT do this. Members are required to pay huge amounts of money or else they won't benefit from the Church. Also, members are FORBIDDEN from revealing ANYTHING that they have learned from Scientology. Why? Money. Want to know? Pay lots of money and you will know. Do you know any other religion who does this to its own followers?...

Scientology continues to exist because L. Ron Hubbard has created several "methods" to keep his organisation alive. Scientologists are secretly instructed to treat ALL critics of the Church in a negative manner without any shred of mercy. As a result, many critics have suffered and finally silenced after being constantly harrassed by the Church. Scientologists use a portion of the money which they have taken from its members to hire Private Investigators. These PI's are instructed by Scientology to spy on its critics and gather as much information as they can about their "enemies". What does Scientology do with the information? They pick out the "Dirt" of your past and spread it to the general public in order to humiliate you into silence...

But what if Scientology cannot find any "Crimes"? Not a problem! L. Ron Hubbard instructed his followers to "make up" the crimes of their critics, no matter how outrageous or untrue. Scientology is willing to go to any extent to silence all who speak out against it. By suppressing all forms of opposition, the Church continues to grow stronger with every new member that joins them and has the money to give them. Over the years, their methods for silencing their enemies have become more "interesting". To find out more, you have to visit the Links in this section. These websites are just some out of many other websites that criticise the Church of Scientology. You have to do your own research and come to your own conclusion...

Anonymous has been falsely described by the Media as "Hackers" who seek pleasure from tormenting innocents. In recent months, Anonymous has been peacefully protesting outside the Scientology Churches to raise awareness about the organisation. Anonymous is anybody, everybody and nobody. Contrary to what Scientology believes, Anonymous has NO leaders. Anonymous operates under the common realisation that something must be done to stop the criminal behaviour that runs this false religion...

However, please realise that Scientology is NOT entirely evil. Most of the Scientologists in the world are not evil as well. It's the people who MANAGE Scientology who are evil. They're the ones who have the power to change Scientology into an ideal religion for everyone but they simply refuse to do so. Also, many of the Scientologists who behave negatively towards the critics are simply doing so because they were either ordered or misled by their corrupted Leaders...

There's a special group of Scientologists who call themselves, "The Freezoners". The Church of Scientology doesn't want to have anything to do with the Freezoners because they don't operate in the same way that the Church does. The Freezoners are NOT the enemies of Anonymous and they're free to believe in Scientology without having to be ruled over by manipulative individuals who would take advantage of them...

Scientology cares more about Celebrities than the common people. The Church has special "Centers" that only Scientologist Celebrities like Tom Cruise and John Travolta can enter. Why? Celebrities are the Church's greatest asset. Not only do Celebrities have A LOT of money to spend but their fame and popularity can be used as a tool to promote Scientology. As a result, there are people who would blindly join Scientology simply because their favourite celebrities are in it as well. Seriously, just because a Celebrity is a part of something, it doesn't mean that it's 100% good. It's a Marketing Strategy practiced by companies which have products to sell to customers like you. Anyone with that kind of gullible mentality shouldn't be given the right to vote...

Currently, Scientology isn't in Singapore and will probably never be due to the country's strict laws regarding Religion. So why would I be so concerned about it and why do I want to spread the word around to my fellow Singaporeans? Simple. I'm absolutely disgusted by the past crimes that were connected to Scientology and I seriously believe that NO religion should have to behave in a criminal fashion against its critics. By spreading the word, I'm actually helping to increase awareness about the organisation to as many people as possible. I also don't support the illegal actions of Anonymous such as attacking the Official Scientology Website but I do support the peaceful protests that have been carried out every month since January 2008...

Anonymous isn't against the beliefs of Scientology. Anonymous is against the criminal behavior of Scientology that continues to exist in this day and age...

Once again, to find out more, the Links in this section should be a good place to start. Remember, Knowledge Is Free...


...

- COMEDY AND ENTERTAINMENT
I like Comedy and I also like to be entertained. The Links in this section lead to some of the websites where I would always get a good laugh. Be warned! Some of the content might be considered offensive to certain people. However, nobody is forcing you visit these websites. You can leave whenever you want or simply don't visit at all. Not everyone can have the same sense of humour. Don't blame me if you find the content distasteful...

...

- COMICS AND MANGA
Seriously... What else can I say? The Internet is full of Webcomics that are done by talented artists. These Websites are just some of them and I always look forward to their updates...

...

- GAMES AND MEDIA
Quite self-explanatory. Blizzard is a game company which invented games such as Warcraft and Diablo. Jesper Kyd isn't a game site but if you like listening to Game Soundtracks then you should listen to what this website has to offer...

...

- MISCELLANEOUS
If there are Links that I cannot catergorise, they end up here. LAWLZ!...

...

A FINAL NOTE:
Please take a look at the Videos placed at the side and at the bottom of this Blog. They aren't there just for decoration!... :)

...



That's all I have to say for now...

Peace, Bluepills...

1 comment:

  1. u bitch u bitch!! u didn't mention the cafeteria!!! hahaha.. well! congrats on getting a blog. YUS (i prefer to call u yus anyway) . and and and and and NEOpet?? whatever. AND AND AND u need a tagboard AND AND AND o i forgot what i wanna say... and erm. whatever.

    ReplyDelete