Spectator Statistics

Monday 25 August 2008

Come On... Why Does It Have To Be This Way?...

Monday... Will be my LAST FORMAL AIKIDO SESSION!

Goddamnit I'm missing you guys already! Aikido is the only reason I keep coming back to Republic Poly. I may be late most of the time but at least I arrived anyway!

If any of you are reading this before today's training... Here's what I ask for...

PARTNER ME RIGHTAWAY... AND LET ME WHACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU... I WANT TO GO ALL OUT...

I wonder if I should spar with Zoom...I haven't had a decent Taekwondo-style spar in a long long time... Sigh...

Hey, maybe after Aikido I should Randori all the 2nd Years... To my heart's content... LOLOLOL!

...

I'm tempted to cry a little but I'll hold back... Save the tears for next month when I will be away from ALL OF YOU... Doing my NS... Goddamnit...

No comments:

Post a Comment