Spectator Statistics

Friday 29 August 2008

Gold Medal For Me... Gold Medal For You...

It's both Teacher's Day and Aikido Youth Meet Day. Whatever.

Went back to Teck Whye Secondary School. Apparently, Miss Sharena, my Chemistry teacher no longer works there. Also, one of my former classmates is now a teacher there! He teaches English, Literature and is a part of the Drama Club. He lost his hair and is growing a Beard! That's awesome right there.

I met my Physics Teacher, Design and Tech Teacher, Geography Teachers, Malay Teacher, Maths Teacher and other people. A lot of things have changed in a year. I listened to One Piece Endings on my way out of the school, especially the sad ones, because I wanted to be in a nostalgic mood. So there.

Some things didn't change... Like the AVA Equipment. Seriously, the student performances included a lot of singing. Too bad that I could barely make out the words because of the crappy microphones.

The teachers had delicious cake. They spoke the Teacher's Pledge WITH A DON! And I cheered them on... Even if I was the only one doing it... Really loudly...

...

Aikido Meet.

Yeah yeah. I won a Gold Medal in the Team Demonstration Event. Every team including ours had awful planning. Moves and techniques were forgotten on the spot. Actor's failed to be in character when telling a story, which looked more like a Neopets Plot to me. No one did the Barrel Roll so I was sure that RP would win. And we did.

BTW, BARREL ROLL IS MY TERM. YOU RP IDIOTS BETTER CREDIT ME FOR USING THE DAMN TERM. IN FACT, THE TERM ACTUALLY DESCRIBES SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT ON THE INTERNET BUT SINCE NO ONE CARES, I WIN. LOLOLOL!

Aikido Medals is an Oxymoron.

Now have this...



MOM I'M ON THE PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! WTFBOOOOOOOOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment