Spectator Statistics

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Why So Serious? Seriously! Why So Serious?!...

Tonight... At 12 Midnight... It will be the 20th of August in Singapore...

Around that same time... I will do something that I thought I would NEVER want to do in my entire life...

Something "online"...

Certain events have happened recently which really convinced me that I should be doing it...

I don't know what will happen to me... I don't know what kind of effect it will have on everyone else...

All that matters is... I hope that I manage to do it from Start to Finish... With as LITTLE Problems as possible...

...

NO! I'm not creating another Blog! Goddammit! I'm already satisfied with this one!

Well, you'll just have to wait for the results in my next Blog Post...

...

Yup...

No comments:

Post a Comment