Spectator Statistics

Wednesday 20 August 2008

Xenu Found Out So I Must Reveal It...

Alright...

Some people want to know what exactly I did on the 20th of August...

So what DID Neo do?...

Well...

...

I GOT A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LOLZ! :D!

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653917052

...

YES! YOU READ THAT RIGHT! I actually joined a Social Networking Website! The irony of it all is that I'm never good at being social in any social environment! I still have no idea how Facebook works but I'm slowly figuring the place out. I've already made several Friend Requests and so far no one has rejected me yet. It sure is good to see all my past friends again. Many of them have changed so much. I'm sure they would never recognise me if they saw me. I'm sure they still remembered me as the small, skinny and disturbed excuse for a human being that studied in the same school as them... LULZ!

...

Seriously? Why would I do something like this? A Blog is already amazing enough yet I went further and made my presence in a Social Networking Website. This must definitely be The End... :O

Well, I do have a reason. I serious one. As much as I hate to post something serious in this Blog, I cannot avoid it this time. Read if you want. It does contain Serious Business...

...

It all started with a dream I had before the 20th of August. I still remember it clearly.

In this dream, I was all by myself in a dark corner. A few metres ahead, there was an outdoor party going on with decorations and loud music. I was surprised to see that everyone in that party is someone that I have known in my past. To be specific, they were EVERYONE that I have known during my time in Bukit View Primary School, Choa Chu Kang Primary School, Teck Whye Secondary School and Republic Polytechnic. Everyone there was making new friends and talking about all kinds of things. Everyone had fun.

Without me.

I was still in the dark corner while the Party was surrounded by many bright lampposts because it was evening. I could not speak and no one could see me. I also could not walk for some reason. I was stuck standing in the same spot and the party went on and on without me. I wanted to be with all my friends but I could not.

When I finally managed to move, I quickly ran towards the party. However, since it was held outdoors, the skies soon got darker and it started to rain heavily. Everyone else packed up their things really quickly and together they ran away from the rain...

And from me...

By the time I got there, my friends vanished from sight, literally. The lampposts were still shining brightly but I was the only person there. All I could hear was the sound of rain.

Then I woke up.

...

It was then I realised that I have made a grave mistake in my past by not keeping in touch with my past friends and all I had were photos to remind me of them. During my 1st Year in Republic Polytechnic, I did not like the idea of having Email or MSN because I thought they were a nuisance. I just use the email to fill out forms and I only check them when I have important mail to send or receive.

I was extremely fortunate to meet Saiful in RP. He's a friend who I've known for a very long time and seeing him again was a blessing to me. Eventually, I was convinced to start my own MSN Live Messenger Account and added as many contacts as possible.

Recently, I realised that MSN alone is not enough. Therefore, Facebook is my chance to go further and find more friends from my past. So far, IT WORKED! I'm receiving Confirmation Notifications every hour telling me that another friend has accepted my Requests.

Heck, I had to use a photo to show them that I exist. I would have put one of my Drawings as my Display Pic but I guess I'll do that once I have everyones' contacts. LOLZ!

Even my mother mentioned that she had many friends who she had to leave behind and since the Internet didn't exist in her time, I can understand the difference between my situation and hers.

Oh well. Not many people talk to me on MSN anyway! Facebook can tell me what my contacts are doing and that's good enough for me. I'm still too embarrassed to start a conversation with any of them unless I know them really well.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I'm still remembered by the people who I left behind. The worse thing for me to end up is a nobody...

...

WAIT A MINUTE! WHY FACEBOOK? THERE ARE OTHER WEBSITES LOLZ!

Well... Facebook is also the preferred place for YTMND.Com... Which has changed my life... :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/YTMND/28277928979?ref=s

Also, JON ARBUCKLE, a character from the comic GARFIELD, has an account there as well...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jon_Q_Arbuckle/1260358853

Also, if you have watched JibJab.Com... You would have seen a video promoting Facebook as "The Bright Side" of 2007...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztj2qfui114

With all those reasons, how could I ignore Facebook? :D

...

Alright. Time for me to draw more crap...

If you have a Facebook account, make a request to me and I'll accept it as soon as possible. Thanks! :)

And now, I leave you all with this...



LOL, Billy Mays...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment