Spectator Statistics

Sunday 31 August 2008

I Know! I Know! The Time Has Come...

The end of August is here. The beginning of September is coming. Also, the Month of Ramadan...

Once again... The time has come for me to make several months of practice finally worth something! The time has come for me to endure another 30 Days of Fasting! ORA ORA ORA! WRYYYYYYYYY! LULZ!

On a religious note, I still remember how much I like this epic Movie:



Ever since I saw "The Ten Commandments" on television many years ago, I became interested in the life story of Moses.

It's funny how some of the people who actually have the courage to submit any kind of religious content online would also feel the need to disable Comments to prevent any kind of religious debates or arguments. LOL WUT?

Now... For something a little different...



George Carlin is a comedic Genius. Sure, he might have gone straight to Hell for all the religious stuff that he joked about while he was still alive... But he is still a comedic Genius. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment